Personal Injury Treatment From Your Grand Rapids Chiropractor
Personal injuries can leave you in constant pain. Seeking treatment for your personal injury can help you avoid chronic pain and long-term damage. As your chiropractor in Grand Rapids, we can help you get treatment for your work injuries, back pain, car accident injuries and other physical ailments. Our all natural techniques help patients manage their pain without taking addictive medications or seeking invasive treatments. Instead, we treat pain at its source to help our patients stay healthy.
Common Types of Personal Injury
There are many different types of personal injury, including:
- Car Accidents - People involved in car accidents frequently experience problems like whiplash, bulging disc and muscle strain.
- Dog Bites - Dog bites can cause infection, inflammation, muscle stiffness and sharp pain.
- Slips and Falls - Slips and falls are a common cause of bruises, back injuries and head injuries.
- Work Injuries - Work injuries can span a range from ergonomic problems to repetitive motion injuries.
If you have recently been injured in a personal injury accident, working with an experienced chiropractor can help you get the treatment you need to recover.
What to Expect from Your Chiropractor in Grand Rapids
As your chiropractor in Grand Rapids, we devise targeted treatment plans for all of our new patients. Whether you're suffering from muscle strain or a broken bone, our personalized treatment plan can help you start down the path to recovery. On the first appointment, we'll diagnose your condition and discuss potential solutions. Once we've determined the best way to treat your condition, future appointments will be dedicated to the performing treatments and assessing your progress.
How Chiropractic Care Can Help
As your Grand Rapids chiropractor, we use many techniques to help patients suffering from personal injury. Some of the most common techniques we use to treat personal injuries include:
- Spinal Adjustment - We realign the vertebrae to improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body.
- Stretches and Exercises - Our stretches and exercises can help loosen muscles and reduce patient stress after an accident has occurred.
- Lifestyle Advice - We teach patients how to make lifestyle adjustments to avoid injuries and chronic pain in the future.
We use a combination of spinal adjustment, lifestyle advice and stretches and exercises to improve a patient's condition.
Contact Us for Personal Injury Treatment in Grand Rapids
As your chiropractor in Grand Rapids, we can help treat your personal injury problems. If you've recently suffered from an accident or injury in Grand Rapids, we can help you get the treatment you need to make a recovery. Contact us today to make an appointment at (616) 432-3103.